Friday, December 9, 2011

Leif Goldberg: 2012 Terminal Fuze

For the past 5 years, maybe 6 even, I have been lucky enough to get my hands on the very limited Leif Goldberg calendars and bring them to Milwaukee.

If your not already familiar with Leif's silk screen work, it is a psychedelic mash-up of his dark humor, social awareness and ability to layer colors like no other. If you'd like to see more of his stuff, we had a show with him and his partner Erin Rosenthal at Paper Boat (my old gallery down the way) in 2008.

For now I'd get in gear and grab a copy of this year's Calendar TERMINAL FUZE. Silk screened edition of only 240 that just arrived today to the gallery. I only ordered 10, which means 9 because I obviously swiped one for our house. Calendars are $22 [tax included] and in my option worth much more. Like anything in the shop, I'll ship for an additional charge, holler.


Leif Goldberd: 2012 Terminal Fuze

Leif Goldberd: 2012 Terminal Fuze

Leif Goldberd: 2012 Terminal Fuze

Leif Goldberd: 2012 Terminal Fuze

Leif Goldberd: 2012 Terminal Fuze

Leif Goldberg: 2012 Terminal Fuze
Available now at Sky High Gallery
silkscreen edition of 240
16 pages // screened on both sides
Hangs flat: 16" x 5.5"
Ships flat: 8 x 5.5
A $22 color joy ride

No comments: