Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bali: part 3

Bali --> Taipei --> Los Angeles --> Memphis --> Milwaukee

Sometimes things become timeless. The amount of travel involved getting home from this trip is intense. I pretty much feel removed from my body at this point. I'm waiting for my third flight, almost home. It's worth it though. Yesterday on facebook I wrote: "sometimes you love a place so much you buy a ticket back before you even leave." Aaron & I will be spending his 38th birthday in Ubud in April (although, that trip will involve one layover, not 3). Until then, I leave you with these last picks of my trip out of many, as always there is a link to the full photo set at the bottom of this post.

Back to work tomorrow. The Sky High pop-up shop opens in 11 days, lots and lots to do until then. Link to the full photo set at the bottom of this post per usual. Oh Bali...sigh.


Bali

Painting I bought from Nyoman
I bought this

Bali

Bali

Louis Vuitton

Where we bought dewi's

Ubud

Rice patties in Ubud

On our way to Sari Organic for brunch

Rice patties in Ubud

Stringing the flowers

Ubud Palace

Ubud Palace

Bali

Blue Lagoon Beach, Bali

Blue Lagoon Beach, Bali

Lunch at Blue Lagoon Beach, Bali

into Ubud from the rice patties

Ubud

Ubud

Silver shop

Bali driving

Balinese cooking class

Ubud market

Ubud market

Where I stayed with my dad: "Rumah Senang ~ Senang" (House of Happiness)
Rumah Senang ~ Senang the house I stayed at with my dad who get's a very special thank you for taking me on this trip.

Dad!
Rick Merlin Levine xo

Full photo set here.

1 comment:

LauraRose said...

I found your blog by clicking "next blog." I'm adding you to my list--I'm interested to find out more about your endeavors in the "maker world."
Fleece and love!