Monday, December 22, 2008

it is what it is or whatever

"What are you doing?" is the worst question ever.

I have no idea what I am doing or what motivates me. But I do know that right now I miss the golden hour and time to sit and do nothing. This morning I forgot I had a photo shoot for the cover of a magazine. Those pictures are going to be awesome.





Howev's tis' the season to tell people about Tio de Nadal (the pooping log), one of our favorite discoveries while in Spain a few years ago.

And, holy shit check out these amazing photos of snow angels via My Love For You blog.

So.......just find me in the middle of nowhere in India in a few years, that IS the plan you know. But in the mean time, I'll just be on the couch watching Freaky Friday, the 1977 version with Jodie Foster of course.

"Well you got something and that ain't nothing to just let be"
-Black Mountain

No comments: