Monday, September 22, 2008

Monotonix

So last night there was a fantastic mind-blowing show at the Borg Ward, Big Fun, Red Knife Lottery, Call Me Lightning and Monotonix from Tel Aviv.

I went cameraless, which sorta makes me kick myself, however, I would not of enjoyed the night as much and I know that Sam took a ton of tight shots (not uploaded yet). I saw Monotonix the last time they played here and it revived my show going soul and this time round I was not dissapointed. Starting the show in the back room and living up to their rep the entire band, crowd, insturments (never stopped playing) moved into the front gallery, out into the middle of National Ave. and then ending in the green space next door with a wild ass dance party. I have total rocker neck today. Thank you Monotonix for bringing it so damn hard.

Here are two pictures I took on my phone:

Packers Game outside show
Packers game being watched outside the show in back.

Monday morning Monotonix
Sometimes our house is full of talented sleepers.

If you happen to live near Indianapolis or Minneapolis this week don't miss the show. Call Me Lightning will be joining them too- good times. Check out this video I pulled from you tube to get an idea of the mayham......


No comments: