Sunday, June 1, 2008

Weekend/ Week updates

I was lucky enough to see two amazing bands this weekend- A Silver Mt. Zion at Turner Ballroom and The Spits and Franks Power Plant. I recommend checking out both if you can get a chance.

It was also the reception for the show I curated at Woodland Pattern called "Devotion To Thread" super great turnout and I'll have photos up on the Handmade Nation flickr account later this week.

If you are in Atlanta or NY I am on my way!

June 7th is the 7th Indie Craft Experience

June 10th Screening of 20 minute clip of Handmade Nation at Light Industry
in Brooklyn

June 14th & 15th Renegade Brooklyn

Other news is I got a week long residency at the Kohler Art Museum for this great DIY programing- more on that later.....

As always, you can always read the Handmade Nation blog for more frequent updates or visit my silly myspace page.

No comments: